Oh No They Didn't!: 5 lulziest quotes from future Maury star Mariah Yeater's lawsuit against Justin Bieber

Posted in 02 November 2011
by Admin.



Oh No They Didn't!
Oh No They Didn't! - LiveJournal.com
5 lulziest quotes from future Maury star Mariah Yeater's lawsuit against Justin Bieber
Nov 2nd 2011, 19:05

(a follow-up to this post) 5. "Immediately, it was obvious that we were mutually attracted to one another, and we began to kiss." 4. "At the time I asked him to put a condom on for protection, but he insisted that he did not want to. In his own words, he said that because it was his first time he wanted to feel everything." 3. "Based upon the timing as well as the fact there were no other possible men that I had sex with that could be the father of this baby, I believe that Justin Bieber is in fact the father of my baby." 2. "He was on top of me with my legs around him. At the time I was on top of some type of shelf. The sexual intercourse itself was brief, lasting only approximately 30 seconds." 1. "He began touching me and repeatedly said he wanted to fuck the shit out of me." source

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.
If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions