Oh No They Didn't!: XFactor.com catches up with Cher Lloyd + Her US plans

Posted in 30 October 2011
by Admin.



Oh No They Didn't!
Oh No They Didn't! - LiveJournal.com
XFactor.com catches up with Cher Lloyd + Her US plans
Oct 30th 2011, 18:25

It's Cher! Ahead of her return to The X Factor stage, our very own mini diva tells us how she has matured since coming fourth last year, her ay-mayzing chart success and defying those nasty nay-sayers. source.
If you're American and reading this, then watch out. Because Cher has big plans for the US. "America is something I'm going to do," she smirks. "But I want to do well out there. I've got big dreams. Even though I've achieved this, there's so much more I want to do. "America is such a big thing to try and do. If I did try and do it I don't want to be rejected. I want to be the one to succeed and make it work. I'm no ­Robbie Williams." And if anyone can do it, I reckon Cher has more of a chance than most. source.
'With Ur Love' is now on iTunes, everyone buy it HERE!

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.
If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions