Oh No They Didn't!: Rachel Weisz's Unemployment Worries & Recent Pictures

Posted in 30 October 2011
by Admin.



Oh No They Didn't!
Oh No They Didn't! - LiveJournal.com
Rachel Weisz's Unemployment Worries & Recent Pictures
Oct 30th 2011, 12:30

The Oscar-winning actress - who married James Bond star Daniel Craig earlier this year - admits she is constantly concerned she will not have any work even though she has been working constantly for the last few years. "I know I'm doing more than when I started. I don't really know if it ever gets easier." "We all love to get jobs, but every actress is worried that they're gonna be unemployed even at times when you're doing very well. The British actress will soon be seen in the role of Evanora, the sister of the Wicked Witch of the West in 'Oz, The Great and Powerful', and she reveals she is trying not to judge her while playing her. She told Total Film magazine: "I don't really think of her as evil. The Wicked Witch of the East knows how to get what she wants, I guess. I mean she's bad, she's very, very bad, but you know I try not to judge her while I'm playing her." (Heathrow Airport)
(New York)
Flawless HBIC ♥ ♥ Sources: 1 2 3 4

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.
If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions