Healthy Hollywood: Get Movin’ Monday – SI Swimsuit Models’ Shape-Up Secrets!

Posted in 20 February 2012
by Admin.



Healthy Hollywood: Get Movin’ Monday – SI Swimsuit Models’ Shape-Up Secrets!

February 20, 2012

“I think that’s what Sports Illustrated is all about is feeling confident in your body and I love it,” declares SI cover gal, Kate Upton. I guess it’s easy to feel body-confident - even in the teeniest of bikinis - when you have a body like Kate. WOW!

Healthy Hollywood hit the red carpet to celebrate Sports Illustrated’s Swimsuit Issue. There I was surrounded by a parade of never-ending legs and womanly curves – talk about feeling like you struck out in the gene lottery. Enough with the pity – Healthy Hollywood used this moment to be inspired to hit the gym and get tips from some of the world’s most gorgeous gals.

Now, I can pass on their bikini-body ready advice to you! Best news, these lovely ladies do work out hard to look that good. Phew – feeling a little bit better about my future in a bikini – ha!

Bar Refaeli:
“With this (Sports Illustrated) I was a little worried so I worked out a lot. I did TRX (a high intensity full body work out), which is a crazy workout and my body was in the best shape it’s ever been in my life. I was very proud to come on the photo shoot…and I’m like, ‘I’ve got a six pack too.’”

Kate Upton:
“I’m a full-time model. Modeling is my career, so I’m always trying to keep a healthy lifestyle and I have great personal trainer. My trainer, he always switches it up, and makes it interesting. I go back almost everyday.”

Anne V:
“I do yoga. I run a lot. I do different kinds of fun exercises. For me, it’s not in the genes. You’ve got to work. You know what? The way I look at it is that this is one job that we have. If you’re going to do it good, be in the best shape that you possibly can so you inspire people.”

Chrissy Teigen:
“I drink wine and I cook. That’s all I want to do pretty much forever. So to balance that out, I do have to work out. My thing is all or nothing. I could consistently work out all year – maybe three days a week or I can work out for two months nonstop. I’d rather do the two months nonstop. I am doing the Pilates reformer. I don’t want to lose weight; I just want get stronger.”

Irina Shayk:
“I eat healthy and working out is basically a part of my life. I have my personal trainer and I do a little bit of everything. I box, do Pilates, a little bit of weights and of course, healthy eating. I’m never on a diet. Sports Illustrated models are never on diet – everyone has to know that. We eat everything.”

Jessica Gomes:
“I do aerobics. I dance in a hot room, which is great for a workout. If I have a week off, I’ll train everyday. I train as much as I can.”

Check out all 18 of the super sexy swimsuit models in Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue 2012 on newsstands now.

Terri MacLeod is a Senior Field Producer for “Access Hollywood” and the author of the Healthy Hollywood column.

 
Click Here!

ADVERTISEMENT

As a member of the Access Hollywood online community you signed up to receive promotional e-mail updates about Hollywood celebrities. Click here if you would like nathanhibbs03.gossip1@blogger.com to be removed from the email list.
To update your personal information, click here.

NBC Universal Feedback
100 Universal City Plaza
Universal City, CA 91608