www.bricksandstonesgossip.com: Charlize Theron: Marriage Isn't Important

Posted in 30 June 2011
by Admin.



www.bricksandstonesgossip.com


Charlize Theron: Marriage Isn't Important
30 Jun 2011, 6:11 pm

If you were searching for that next big bling ring to buy (in the desperate hopes that one day you might actually convince Charlize Theron to marry you by letting a little puppy hide that ring in a pile of dog crap) you might as well give it up. Charlize Theron is not getting married.

"I really want for myself a long-term relationship, and I have been in long-term relationships," Theron, 35, tells Piers Morgan in an interview to air Thursday on CNN. "That's the kind of union that I want. The actual ceremony is not something that is important to me, but I see the importance for other people."

Asked if she sees herself ever getting married, she replies: "I don't … I treat my relationships like marriages, I really do." Marriage, she adds, was "never something that was important [to me]."

Boo.
Source

Uploaded Picture: 

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed.